Netduino home hardware projects downloads community

The Netduino forums have been replaced by new forums at community.wildernesslabs.co. This site has been preserved for archival purposes only and the ability to make new accounts or posts has been turned off.

geduxaz's Content

There have been 4 items by geduxaz (Search limited from 08-June 23)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#13462 LCD Help needed, 16x2s are boring

Posted by geduxaz on 19 May 2011 - 07:03 PM in Netduino 2 (and Netduino 1)

Mike & All ...

Thanks so much for the help. Everything works!

Posted Image

Now on to get to email working. :D

try lowering your contrast. it will look nicer

#13295 LCD Help needed, 16x2s are boring

Posted by geduxaz on 14 May 2011 - 08:35 PM in Netduino 2 (and Netduino 1)

Need help. I am using pcd8544 lcd from nokia 3310. i get text to lcd, but it shows to dark. how contrast is adjusted? tried to set Vop to 0x80 (10000000), didn't helped.. if i adjust Vcc to ~ 3V, lcd has good contrast. but i think it should work from 3.3V :/ :blink: I made it out.. destroyed another nokia :D and new lcd works great, i can control contrast.. well who could know.. :blink:

#12751 "Plugins" Framework First attempt

Posted by geduxaz on 02 May 2011 - 03:26 PM in Netduino Plus 2 (and Netduino Plus 1)

what water parameters will you monitor and how? are there any sensors for ph. etc.

#12747 "Plugins" Framework First attempt

Posted by geduxaz on 02 May 2011 - 01:14 PM in Netduino Plus 2 (and Netduino Plus 1)

Hello. i was also working on some stuff to my aquarium. now i am able to see temperature of it over internet :) i use NetduinoPlus and i2c MCP9800 temperature sensor. also it can turn light on and off. now i will try to do some data logging to microsd and later try to show it over internet to the client :)

home    hardware    projects    downloads    community    where to buy    contact Copyright © 2016 Wilderness Labs Inc.  |  Legal   |   CC BY-SA
This webpage is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License.