Netduino home hardware projects downloads community

The Netduino forums have been replaced by new forums at community.wildernesslabs.co. This site has been preserved for archival purposes only and the ability to make new accounts or posts has been turned off.

Eric Burdo's Content

There have been 130 items by Eric Burdo (Search limited from 06-June 23)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#2562 Netduino bag conductivity

Posted by Eric Burdo on 20 September 2010 - 11:53 PM in General Discussion

You can however use it as a stylus on your iPhone if you'd like :)

Hmm... now I just need a iPhone... (rofl)

#3059 Another forum thread?

Posted by Eric Burdo on 27 September 2010 - 07:47 PM in General Discussion

How about just asking people to tag their projects with Netduino or Netduino Plus? Many of the projects can be built with either, as long as it doesn't use the built-in Ethernet or MicroSD.

#5465 MakerShield for the Netduino

Posted by Eric Burdo on 28 November 2010 - 07:16 PM in General Discussion

Just found this in my email...

Posted Image

(click the image to go to MakerShed)

Introducing the MakerShield kit - The ultimate open source prototyping shield for Arduino & Netduino micro-controllers

I might pick on up after Christmas. They take a mini-breadboard, so you can then do solderless breadboard work, right on the shield.

#3297 Netduino vs Plus

Posted by Eric Burdo on 30 September 2010 - 07:37 PM in General Discussion

P.S. Unless someone knows where I can nab a public beta, I'd grab it right now. :)

I don't know of any. I had to hunt around to get mine.

Outside of the SD card and network port... they are the same. Same pins, same .net MF, etc.

If you want to get started now.... then expand later, buy a Netduino now, and get a Plus when they are released to the public. You can take everything you've done on the Netduino, and run it on the Plus.

#5398 Simple Logic Probe

Posted by Eric Burdo on 27 November 2010 - 01:18 PM in General Discussion

This recently came up in my RSS feeds... and I thought I'd pass it along here.

It's nothing to do with the Netduino directly... but it's quite handy for your electronics tools collection. :)

http://profmason.com/?p=1426

There is a link in the article of Prof Mason's, going to another view and explanation of the Logic Probe.

Posted Image

home    hardware    projects    downloads    community    where to buy    contact Copyright © 2016 Wilderness Labs Inc.  |  Legal   |   CC BY-SA
This webpage is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License.