Netduino home hardware projects downloads community

The Netduino forums have been replaced by new forums at community.wildernesslabs.co. This site has been preserved for archival purposes only and the ability to make new accounts or posts has been turned off.

Larry Mackey's Content

There have been 1 items by Larry Mackey (Search limited from 08-July 23)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#28449 Frequency Analog inputs

Posted by Larry Mackey on 02 May 2012 - 06:44 PM in Netduino Go

We are looking at using the Netduino Go environment for a commercial application. We need a controller that can has: 1. Ethernet connection back to an operator control panel 2. 40 each 12 bit analog sensor inputs 3. 24 each 24Vdc @2A Solenoid drive output 4. 12 each frequency analog sensor inputs (~2MHZ) I see where you have a ethernet module in the works. I have found a few vendors with 8 channel 12 bit a/d chips with SPI output. Just don't see info on how to connect all the "glue" pieces for a go module I have found a few vendors with single or dual channel mosfet devices that will handle the solenoid outputs and are logic driven. Again, I don't see info on how to connect these into a go module. Frequency inputs get a little more interesting. I could use an Freq/voltage converter and connect that to analog inputs I was wondering if anyone had a more direct solution?? My other thought was a small FPGA and program the counters in it (seems a bit overkill) Thoughts? Regards Larry

home    hardware    projects    downloads    community    where to buy    contact Copyright © 2016 Wilderness Labs Inc.  |  Legal   |   CC BY-SA
This webpage is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License.