Netduino home hardware projects downloads community

The Netduino forums have been replaced by new forums at community.wildernesslabs.co. This site has been preserved for archival purposes only and the ability to make new accounts or posts has been turned off.

voiager 6's Content

There have been 3 items by voiager 6 (Search limited from 02-July 23)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#44753 Netduino plus problem

Posted by voiager 6 on 02 February 2013 - 10:12 AM in Netduino Plus 2 (and Netduino Plus 1)

Hi Walker, thank you for the helping.
I understand when i have the COM, i can completely erase.
The problem is that when i try to connect the board to PC, the board result not connected, only at the fourth, fifth attempt, the board is shown on device manager like unknow device, i tried to install the GPS  camera driver and the SAM-BA v2.12 driver, but always unknow device.
I remenber the cause was a 5 Volt power line connected,not on Vin pin but on 5V Pin, what damage could I have done?

#44128 Netduino plus problem

Posted by voiager 6 on 24 January 2013 - 06:57 PM in Netduino Plus 2 (and Netduino Plus 1)

Hi Walker,
MFDeploy didn't work, I have tried to install new firmware with TinyBooterDecomp. but when i use samba V2.12 the board isn't found by pc, always unknown device into Controller USB, also with the gps camera driver.
I tried with other PC but same result.

The board is dead? 

#44042 Netduino plus problem

Posted by voiager 6 on 23 January 2013 - 09:04 PM in Netduino Plus 2 (and Netduino Plus 1)

I have a problem with the board netduino plus,when i connect the usb to pc all lights stay turn on, and don't work .
I try to reset my app with MFDeploy but when i select usb no device is detected, is the first time.

History before this:
I deployed my app with visual studio ,i have unplugged the usb cable maybe before the end of deployment, the bord didn't work well, i tried to reconnect the usb ma no device was found.
Maybe in the reconnection , a secondary power supply (by battery) was conneted to 5V pin and GDR pin.

How to restore my board?

home    hardware    projects    downloads    community    where to buy    contact Copyright © 2016 Wilderness Labs Inc.  |  Legal   |   CC BY-SA
This webpage is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License.