Netduino home hardware projects downloads community

The Netduino forums have been replaced by new forums at community.wildernesslabs.co. This site has been preserved for archival purposes only and the ability to make new accounts or posts has been turned off.

AZKen's Content

There have been 3 items by AZKen (Search limited from 29-June 23)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#26029 Cannot connect to Pachube

Posted by AZKen on 27 March 2012 - 09:50 PM in Netduino Plus 2 (and Netduino Plus 1)

Thanks for your help. I've got it to work. I had the Netduino Ethernet cable connected to the Ethernet connection on the back of the Wifi Router that allows me to use access the Internet throughout my home. The Netduino Ethernet cable needed to be connected directly to the cable Modem that connects directly to the Internet. Ken

#26000 Cannot connect to Pachube

Posted by AZKen on 27 March 2012 - 02:17 AM in Netduino Plus 2 (and Netduino Plus 1)

Continuing to try to run "HelloPachube" It seems obivious that I cannot get to the Internet from the Ethernet. I've disabled Windows Defender and turned off the firewall. Still the same problem. Ken

#25992 Cannot connect to Pachube

Posted by AZKen on 26 March 2012 - 06:09 PM in Netduino Plus 2 (and Netduino Plus 1)

Everything looks good up until about 20 seconds after: new message: voltage,2.66 time: 01/01/2009 00:10:40 memory available: 20172 I get the following: #### Exception System.Net.Sockets.SocketException - CLR_E_FAIL (1) #### #### Message: #### Microsoft.SPOT.Net.SocketNative::getaddrinfo [IP: 0000] #### #### System.Net.Dns::GetHostEntry [IP: 0008] #### #### System.Net.HttpWebRequest::EstablishConnection [IP: 00e1] #### #### System.Net.HttpWebRequest::SubmitRequest [IP: 0013] #### #### System.Net.HttpWebRequest::GetRequestStream [IP: 0008] #### #### Gsiot.PachubeClient.PachubeClient::CreateRequest [IP: 003e] #### #### Gsiot.PachubeClient.PachubeClient::Send [IP: 0025] #### #### HelloPachube::Main [IP: 0065] #### #### SocketException ErrorCode = 10060 #### SocketException ErrorCode = 10060 A first chance exception of type 'System.Net.Sockets.SocketException' occurred in Microsoft.SPOT.Net.dll #### SocketException ErrorCode = 10060 #### SocketException ErrorCode = 10060 #### Exception System.Net.WebException - 0x00000000 (1) #### #### Message: host not available #### System.Net.HttpWebRequest::EstablishConnection [IP: 00f1] #### #### System.Net.HttpWebRequest::SubmitRequest [IP: 0013] #### #### System.Net.HttpWebRequest::GetRequestStream [IP: 0008] #### #### Gsiot.PachubeClient.PachubeClient::CreateRequest [IP: 003e] #### #### Gsiot.PachubeClient.PachubeClient::Send [IP: 0025] #### #### HelloPachube::Main [IP: 0065] #### A first chance exception of type 'System.Net.WebException' occurred in System.Http.dll A first chance exception of type 'System.Net.WebException' occurred in System.Http.dll System.Net.WebException: host not available sleep for 8587 ms I get this same message if I remove the Ethernet cable and run debug Hellopachlub. I have the API key in quotes and the feed ID in quotes. my Pachube account looks good though it seems they want triggers added to the two datastreams. mfDeploy seems ok with mac address intentered and DHCP checked Pinging I get: Pinging... TinyCLR Chk signature Signature PASS I then Updatee before exiting the windows. Would appreciate some advice. Ken Shuck kenshuck@cableone.net

home    hardware    projects    downloads    community    where to buy    contact Copyright © 2016 Wilderness Labs Inc.  |  Legal   |   CC BY-SA
This webpage is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License.