Netduino home hardware projects downloads community

The Netduino forums have been replaced by new forums at community.wildernesslabs.co. This site has been preserved for archival purposes only and the ability to make new accounts or posts has been turned off.

dweddle's Content

There have been 2 items by dweddle (Search limited from 05-July 23)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#59104 light up LED when Sound in played

Posted by dweddle on 08 July 2014 - 02:07 PM in General Discussion

I would like to get a microphone and have a LED light up when a note (say red for c, green for d) is played. 

has anyone done this work before. can someone recommend a good mic.

is there any sound library's out there for comparing the wave to the note.

Thanks for your help

Danny

#57787 Adafruit ILI9341 TFT

Posted by dweddle on 27 April 2014 - 02:30 PM in Netduino Plus 2 (and Netduino Plus 1)

I am trying to get my Adafruit ILI9341 TFT with touch shield to work with my Netduino Plus 2. I have found a library over at http://netduinohelpers.codeplex.com/ but the projects seem to all be fore Frame work 4.1. I have tried to rebuild the project into 4.2 but I get errors like "PWN could not be found" are you missing a reference. this seem so come from the fact that Microsoft.SPot.Hardware does not have PWN in 4.2. I had seen here I need to remove that reference and just use SecretLabs.NETMF.Hardware but then I loos access to other items that are referenced in the project. CPU, Port and the like.

just so you know if I try to run the project right out of the box. I get when I try to deploy to the device telling me it need 4.1.0.0 versions of the some of the references.

Please help. I have been having vary good luck with my Netduino and really enjoying it. And I am a .net person. but I need my project to work on it. If I cant get this running I will have to move on.

Thanks

Danny

home    hardware    projects    downloads    community    where to buy    contact Copyright © 2016 Wilderness Labs Inc.  |  Legal   |   CC BY-SA
This webpage is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License.