Netduino home hardware projects downloads community

The Netduino forums have been replaced by new forums at community.wildernesslabs.co. This site has been preserved for archival purposes only and the ability to make new accounts or posts has been turned off.

Fjolle's Content

There have been 3 items by Fjolle (Search limited from 09-July 23)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#60203 Windows on Devices? When?

Posted by Fjolle on 24 September 2014 - 09:23 AM in General Discussion

The email I received was sent September 4. Check your spam folders?

Pete

It seems like Outlook.com deletes spam after 10 days :)

And none of the other emails from MS went to the spam folder...

Anyway... It would have been nice if you (MS) had managed to communicate better. Like not promising a board when you can't deliver...

#60147 Windows on Devices? When?

Posted by Fjolle on 19 September 2014 - 01:41 PM in General Discussion

We had far more interest than kits. Quite literally, a couple orders of magnitude. We didn't expect that level of interest.

About a week ago or so, we sent out email to everyone who signed up saying that all the kits had been allocated. Anyone who has not yet received a shipping notification or a kit, and who wants to experiment with Windows on the Galileo, will need to pick up one retail and load Windows on it through the WindowsOnDevices site.

Pete

Strange. I only got the "We'll let you know when your device is shipped"-email and one announcing that I could download the firmware to a retail board. Nothing about everything being allocated.

Oh well.

#53211 NP1 v4.2 and SDHC cards

Posted by Fjolle on 15 October 2013 - 05:57 PM in Netduino Plus 2 (and Netduino Plus 1)

Firmware 4.1 had some experimental support for cards bigger than 2 GB. Did that code get lost on its way to 4.2, or is it still there?

Normal SD cards are getting hard to find here in Denmark...

home    hardware    projects    downloads    community    where to buy    contact Copyright © 2016 Wilderness Labs Inc.  |  Legal   |   CC BY-SA
This webpage is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License.