Netduino home hardware projects downloads community

The Netduino forums have been replaced by new forums at community.wildernesslabs.co. This site has been preserved for archival purposes only and the ability to make new accounts or posts has been turned off.

BeanAnimal's Content

There have been 2 items by BeanAnimal (Search limited from 17-June 23)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#49881 Socket Exception 10050 after an hour

Posted by BeanAnimal on 24 May 2013 - 12:05 AM in Netduino Plus 2 (and Netduino Plus 1)

Mohammad,

I am glad you found a workaround, but still have concern as to why the socket was being dropped with no error, regardless of what you tried. In my application, forced reboots will not be a fix.

Is anybody else using tcp/ip  connectivty long term without problems?

#49691 My Aquarium Controller + LED Lighting Controller

Posted by BeanAnimal on 21 May 2013 - 04:19 PM in Project Showcase

Nice work...

Currently playing with an STM32F103VET6 from ebay. Using Mikrobasic.... pleased but frustrated and not sure if I want to invest in the IDE. Have been following the netduino progress for some time. Looks like it may be worth ordering a board or two. Although I love BASCOM-AVR and thus far have used it for all of my projects and still will for small stuff, the power of these ARM cpus is light years ahead for complex projects.

home    hardware    projects    downloads    community    where to buy    contact Copyright © 2016 Wilderness Labs Inc.  |  Legal   |   CC BY-SA
This webpage is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License.