Netduino home hardware projects downloads community

The Netduino forums have been replaced by new forums at community.wildernesslabs.co. This site has been preserved for archival purposes only and the ability to make new accounts or posts has been turned off.

<Jeremy>'s Content

There have been 31 items by <Jeremy> (Search limited from 08-June 23)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#32272 This looks like a bug in InterruptPort

Posted by <Jeremy> on 19 July 2012 - 09:08 AM in General Discussion

Hi BitFlipper - thanks for replying, that's useful information anyway. My issue sounds possibly related to yours. I've a sensor sending 43 bits of information, and the Netduino only picks up around 30-40 - I've found that it "loses" interrupts in the middle of the signal. I'll keep looking for a solution :) Thanks again, Jeremy

#32361 Increasing the resolution of the system timer

Posted by <Jeremy> on 20 July 2012 - 03:18 PM in Beta Firmware and Drivers

Hi there I've built this firmware with the changes to the 'slow clock' time, but I'm not seeing any improvement in performance in my DHT11. Is there a command to query the Netduino properties to find the slow clock time? I just want to check that my new binaries actually have this change built into them. Thanks, Jeremy

#32410 Netduino Firmware v4.2.0 RC5 (Netduino + Netduino Plus)

Posted by <Jeremy> on 21 July 2012 - 09:56 AM in Beta Firmware and Drivers

Is there anywhere I can download the source for this firmware? I've seen a couple of other people post this question but I haven't seen an answer. Or is the firmware source not going to be released until it goes gold? Thanks Jeremy

#32432 Netduino Firmware v4.2.0 RC5 (Netduino + Netduino Plus)

Posted by <Jeremy> on 21 July 2012 - 06:26 PM in Beta Firmware and Drivers

Thanks Chris, that's great. Jeremy

#32859 Increasing the resolution of the system timer

Posted by <Jeremy> on 28 July 2012 - 11:31 PM in Beta Firmware and Drivers

Hi CW2 - thanks for this, I just saw this reply, sorry for not replying sooner! I'll try it and let you know how I get on, Jeremy

#32863 Increasing the resolution of the system timer

Posted by <Jeremy> on 29 July 2012 - 12:27 AM in Beta Firmware and Drivers

Hi again - no luck with the DHT11 after increasing my firmware resolution I'm afraid. My firmware is definitely now running at 375kHz, and the Netduino doesn't seem to be distinctly seeing all 43 pulses for each temperature/humidity reading (usually half that or less). Oh well. (This is of course just on my system - other people's mileage may vary.)

home    hardware    projects    downloads    community    where to buy    contact Copyright © 2016 Wilderness Labs Inc.  |  Legal   |   CC BY-SA
This webpage is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License.