dx9sMember Since 17 Mar 2012
Offline Last Active Jun 16 2015 04:20 PM
History in 8-bit Microchip PICs (both PIC Assembler and C).
Netduino research consisting of answering the following:
1) ways to "self" flash-erase/program (EEPROM memories), this is a must for programs that have memory to spare (heard 4.2 has ways to declare portion of ROM as EEPROM)
[thanks Stefan: http://forums.netdui...o-flash-memory/ ]
2) ways to embedded read only data into CODE ROM (Resources.GetBytes() is acceptable for now);
3) timing, responsiveness, deterministic code execution -- looks like Ticks in 100ns but the hardware clock is 21uS resolution.. both are sub 1ms (which is good) however my early test indicate a LOT of jitter... Coming from the PIC (assembler) world, this is unheard of. A ~1$ 8-pin DIP can product (B&W) NTSC (or PAL) video directly and any jitter there causes bad video.
[thanks Stefan: http://forums.netdui...2994#entry12994 ]
4) Power conservation, various sleep modes, effects on responsiveness (clock stabilization when waking up) and what peripherals work (or don't work) in various sleep modes.
5) MFDeploy options outside of Visual Studio
[thanks Stefan: http://forums.netdui...d-updated-code/ ]
6) Threading in general:
[thanks Nevyn : http://blogs.msdn.co...s-in-netmf.aspx ]
- mcinnes01 try the tlc5940s for pwm you get 16 channels
- Arbiter I was wrong, there are FOUR kinds of Timer. System.Timers.Timer, System.Threading.Timer, System.Web.Ui.Timer and System.Windows.Forms.Timer
- Group Members
- Active Posts 12
- Profile Views 5638
- Member Title Member
- Age Age Unknown
- Birthday Birthday Unknown
dx9s hasn't added any friends yet.