Netduino home hardware projects downloads community

The Netduino forums have been replaced by new forums at community.wildernesslabs.co. This site has been preserved for archival purposes only and the ability to make new accounts or posts has been turned off.
Photo

Compatibility of Netduino SDK

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 kauymatty

kauymatty

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 06 January 2011 - 04:12 PM

Hello, I was wondering what versions of Visual C# the Netduino SDK will work with, preferably XP compatible? kauymatty

#2 Fred

Fred

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 302 posts
  • LocationUK

Posted 06 January 2011 - 04:54 PM

Not tried it with VS2008 or earlier, but it works just fine with all versions of Visual Studio 2010 (including the free Express edition).

#3 Chris Walker

Chris Walker

Secret Labs Staff

• Moderators
  • 7767 posts
  • LocationNew York, NY

Posted 06 January 2011 - 05:54 PM

Hi kauymatty, As Fred mentioned, the SDK works with Visual Studio 2010, including the free Express edition. Chris

#4 JonnyBoats

JonnyBoats

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 155 posts
  • LocationPhillips, ME

Posted 09 January 2011 - 04:39 AM

Hi kauymatty,

As Fred mentioned, the SDK works with Visual Studio 2010, including the free Express edition.

Chris

With the the release of Service Pack 1 for Visual Studio 2010 imminent, has anyone QAed this to insure that everything will still work with the Netduino?

I would hate to install SP 1 and find it killed the Netduino ;-)

#5 Chris Walker

Chris Walker

Secret Labs Staff

• Moderators
  • 7767 posts
  • LocationNew York, NY

Posted 09 January 2011 - 06:11 AM

You should be fine with Visual Studio 2010 SP1. We won't for sure until it's final, but if we find are any issues between VS 2010 SP1 and the .NET MF 4.1 QFE1 SDK...we'll let you know and we'll work with Microsoft to resolve them. Chris

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

home    hardware    projects    downloads    community    where to buy    contact Copyright © 2016 Wilderness Labs Inc.  |  Legal   |   CC BY-SA
This webpage is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License.