Network in emulator on Windows 8.1 - Beta Firmware and Drivers - Netduino Forums

Netduino home hardware projects downloads community

The Netduino forums have been replaced by new forums at community.wildernesslabs.co. This site has been preserved for archival purposes only and the ability to make new accounts or posts has been turned off.
Photo

Network in emulator on Windows 8.1

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Fredde

Fredde

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 07 November 2013 - 08:50 PM

I have a problem with the emulator in combination with Windows 8.1.

I can´t make a connection to a socket when im running my application in Windows 8.1 but it starts as it should och gets the correct IP as is should but refuses to get any socket connections.

I also have tried to disable the firewall in the computer but that doesnt help and i have tried in another Windows 8.1 computer to.

The same application works well in Windows 7...

Is there some one who know how to fix this or is it a known bug in the emulator application?

Im running a 4.3 project.

#2 Fredde

Fredde

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 07 November 2013 - 11:00 PM

By more or less accident i tried the build in web browser in Visual Studio and then it magicaly workt and after installing Chrome in this computer that works to. Sooo the bug seams to be in Explorer..... It refuses to connect to my netduino still, but it rocks in Chrome and Visual Studio so im happy with that :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

home    hardware    projects    downloads    community    where to buy    contact Copyright © 2016 Wilderness Labs Inc.  |  Legal   |   CC BY-SA
This webpage is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License.