Netduino home hardware projects downloads community

The Netduino forums have been replaced by new forums at community.wildernesslabs.co. This site has been preserved for archival purposes only and the ability to make new accounts or posts has been turned off.
Photo

World Maker Faire New York 2013

Maker Faire Netduino AGENT

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Gutworks

Gutworks

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 363 posts
  • LocationOttawa, Ontario

Posted 22 September 2013 - 05:28 AM

Today I had the most amazing time meeting a lot enthusiastic makers and sharing my passion for the Netduino platform with them. I wanted to reach out and extend a huge welcome and thank you all the new people I had the lucky chance to meet, and anyone new that may be checking out the forums for the first time. I also wanted to say a huge thank you to Chris Walker and Stefan Thoolen for being fantastic hosts and presenters. Watching them share their enthusiasm and seeing the amazement in the crowds eyes was absolutely infectious and made me proud to say I'm a Netduino and AGENT smartwatch fan. 

For anyone new coming to the forums for the first time, please feel free to post any questions that you may have. The community here is amazing and love to help. If you are looking for some great tutorials to get you started, you can find them on our Wiki here: Netduino Tutorials. The forums is also full of great examples and answers to many of the questions you may already have. And if you're having any trouble finding information, you can simply reply to this post, or create a new topic/question in the forum. 

For those of you interested in purchasing Netduino gear, you can find your closest or preferred retailer here: 

If you want to learn more about the AGENT you can find detailed information about this new and exciting smartwatch on the AGENT website and Community Forum. If you missed the Kickstarter campaign you can reserve your own AGENT smartwatch by clicking here: AGENT Reservation.

Have a great time tinkering and please share what your creating. We all love to hear about what the community making and how you're using your Netduinos.

Cheers,

Steve "EH" Bulgin

Gutworks

#2 eplaksienko

eplaksienko

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 112 posts

Posted 22 September 2013 - 04:16 PM

Gutworks, any news about ngo? anything new there or the same abandoned project?

#3 TinkeringTurtle

TinkeringTurtle

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 55 posts

Posted 22 September 2013 - 09:48 PM

Gutworks, any news about ngo? anything new there or the same abandoned project?

Per several threads on the forums, most of NGO hangs on the next release of NETMF 4.3 QFE1. Once that ships, many of the modules that need Go Bus 1.5 will in theory ship (SD Card, Networking, etc).

#4 Dr Who

Dr Who

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 261 posts
  • LocationNYC

Posted 25 September 2013 - 06:02 AM

Hello!

Well I was present for the Saturday. Twice at the booth. Chris and I had an interesting discussion, and he confirmed exactly what the watch is. I pointed out that the technology has come full circle, as the Dot Net MF product was originally written to support a similar device.

Doctor Who
"This signature does not exist!"

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Maker Faire, Netduino, AGENT

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

home    hardware    projects    downloads    community    where to buy    contact Copyright © 2016 Wilderness Labs Inc.  |  Legal   |   CC BY-SA
This webpage is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License.