Netduino home hardware projects downloads community

The Netduino forums have been replaced by new forums at community.wildernesslabs.co. This site has been preserved for archival purposes only and the ability to make new accounts or posts has been turned off.
Photo

Netduino Emulator

emulator

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 matangpanchal

matangpanchal

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 09 September 2013 - 01:13 PM

Hi,

We are currently using Arduino Mega for our day to day electronics projects.

But For some serious projects I wish to try Netduino. 

So I am looking for some emulator except from the inbuilt microsoft emulator where I can try various options and get used to various programming functions before ordering.

Many people suggested netduinoboardemulator from codeplex, but unfortunately it doesn't exist on server somehow.

Can any one suggest me any good emulator ASAP to achieve my goal.

As my procurement depends on it

Awaiting Reply

Matang Panchal.

#2 SteveAndrews

SteveAndrews

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 17 posts
  • LocationOrange County, CA

Posted 27 September 2013 - 09:21 PM

As far as I know there are no emulators available. You can, however, buy a physical emulator for around $59. ;-)

You can also install Visual Studio Express, the .NET Micro Framework SDK, and the Netduino SDK, all for free, to get a feel for working in the code. But you won't be able to actually run anything without the hardware.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: emulator

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

home    hardware    projects    downloads    community    where to buy    contact Copyright © 2016 Wilderness Labs Inc.  |  Legal   |   CC BY-SA
This webpage is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License.