Netduino home hardware projects downloads community

The Netduino forums have been replaced by new forums at community.wildernesslabs.co. This site has been preserved for archival purposes only and the ability to make new accounts or posts has been turned off.
Photo

A virtual hack night

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Mike L

Mike L

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 48 posts

Posted 06 September 2013 - 03:46 AM

I have done a few lab presentations focused on building a cloud connected security system that introduces the attendees to building connected solutions.  The details of the project can be found here http://www.cloudhomesecurity.com/.  Each event has been well received and the attendees seem to have a great time building a device that is easily understood.  I have been thinking about taking the lab to the next level where it would be a virtual event and all the attendees participate from the comfort of their homes.  This should be easily doable since the heart of the system is centrally located on the internet so that all participants could build a piece of the system and interact with other attendees no matter where they are.

Would anyone be interested in participating in such an event?

Does anyone have any experience in using google hangout or some other service as a way to collaborate in a virtual event?

If this event goes well it might be fun to get together on a routine basis to build interesting devices no matter where you live. 

Thanks

- Mike

#2 mcinnes01

mcinnes01

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 325 posts
  • LocationManchester UK

Posted 06 September 2013 - 10:37 PM

count me in!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

home    hardware    projects    downloads    community    where to buy    contact Copyright © 2016 Wilderness Labs Inc.  |  Legal   |   CC BY-SA
This webpage is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License.