Netduino home hardware projects downloads community

The Netduino forums have been replaced by new forums at community.wildernesslabs.co. This site has been preserved for archival purposes only and the ability to make new accounts or posts has been turned off.
Photo

Permanent NetDuino Application

fabrication netduino

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Casmer

Casmer

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 22 posts
  • LocationGrant, FL

Posted 29 August 2013 - 08:34 PM

I am getting close to being ready to put my complete project together but I don't want a bunch of jumpers into my netduino or to have to use the 9V plug to power it, I want to solder connections directly to the board or have it plug into a header with all the pins through the button of the board. is it possible to get a netduino with out the power port soldered on and with out the headers so I can put my own in? if so where? What other options do I have?

#2 Chris Walker

Chris Walker

Secret Labs Staff

• Moderators
  • 7767 posts
  • LocationNew York, NY

Posted 29 August 2013 - 11:04 PM

Hi Casmer, There are no Netduinos without power pins attached, but if you borrow a desoldering gun fro a friend you can remove the power barrel fairly easily. Or you could grab a 9V power barrel cable, cut off the end, solder your power supply to those two exposed wires, and then wrap it in electrical tape :) On the reset of the headers--you can desolder those if you're careful. But it's usually easier to grab a proto board and solder your parts to that. Chris

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: fabrication, netduino

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

home    hardware    projects    downloads    community    where to buy    contact Copyright © 2016 Wilderness Labs Inc.  |  Legal   |   CC BY-SA
This webpage is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License.