Netduino home hardware projects downloads community

The Netduino forums have been replaced by new forums at community.wildernesslabs.co. This site has been preserved for archival purposes only and the ability to make new accounts or posts has been turned off.
Photo

Memory error while Deploying 4.2.2.2

deploy error memory 4.2.2.2

Best Answer piwi, 23 August 2013 - 09:14 PM

this was not ment as a joke .... I could not read ....

4.2.0.1 was already the last one ... 4.2.2.2 is for N+2 .... it helps when oneself can READ !!!!

The positive outcome is that I figured out that if I burned the ER_CONFIG and used the configuration thru MFDeploy the N+ was NOT usable anymore. So I went for a second hit at the whole process as is decribed in the wiki. SAM-BA tool, MFDeploy but now selecting only the ER-FLASH file and after a power cycle and a system (PC) reboot I could deploy and execute program code again .... relief ... it worked again ...

Go to the full post

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 piwi

piwi

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 114 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 21 August 2013 - 04:25 PM

@Anybody,

while deploy the 4.2.2.2 *.hex files the following msg. is return by MFDeploy while deploying on a N+ V1.

The white and blue led are burning continuesly (even after a reset) and the network leds do not even light up for a bit.

This behavior came when deploying the new firmware and erasing through MFDeploy. It connects and is pingable from MFDeploy but this about it ... ???

There are no devices listed in the STDFU Tester nor in the Dfuse programm.

A bit of help is most welcome !

Output from MFDeploy (4.2.0.0) window:

Pinging... TinyBooterBootloader build info: Netduino Plus (v4.2.0.1) by Secret Labs LLC Invalid address 800c000 and range 90c Ram Start 0, Ram end 20000

#2 piwi

piwi

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 114 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 23 August 2013 - 09:14 PM   Best Answer

this was not ment as a joke .... I could not read ....

4.2.0.1 was already the last one ... 4.2.2.2 is for N+2 .... it helps when oneself can READ !!!!

The positive outcome is that I figured out that if I burned the ER_CONFIG and used the configuration thru MFDeploy the N+ was NOT usable anymore. So I went for a second hit at the whole process as is decribed in the wiki. SAM-BA tool, MFDeploy but now selecting only the ER-FLASH file and after a power cycle and a system (PC) reboot I could deploy and execute program code again .... relief ... it worked again ...

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: deploy, error, memory, 4.2.2.2

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

home    hardware    projects    downloads    community    where to buy    contact Copyright © 2016 Wilderness Labs Inc.  |  Legal   |   CC BY-SA
This webpage is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License.