Is it normal for the NETMF site to stay seemingly static? - General Discussion - Netduino Forums

Netduino home hardware projects downloads community

The Netduino forums have been replaced by new forums at community.wildernesslabs.co. This site has been preserved for archival purposes only and the ability to make new accounts or posts has been turned off.
Photo

Is it normal for the NETMF site to stay seemingly static?

NETMF

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Dr Who

Dr Who

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 261 posts
  • LocationNYC

Posted 15 July 2013 - 11:17 PM

Hello!

Prior to stepping away from using the Netduino for managing my problems in logic, I would visit the NETMF site at http://www.netmf.com and there I would check to see what changes had happened with regards to the releases. And then it looked almost exactly as it is seen now.[/font]

The one ray of sunshine there, is that our own Pete Brown is seen wearing a Doctor Who commemorative T-Shirt.

For example I went there to track the releases of the different kits, to make sure I had what I needed, and that it matched what I already had. It did, but it was a good visit, regarding everything there.

Edited by Dr Who, 08 May 2014 - 04:19 PM.

Doctor Who
"This signature does not exist!"

#2 Cuno

Cuno

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 144 posts
  • LocationZürich / Switzerland

Posted 16 July 2013 - 06:54 AM

[font="'lucida sans unicode', 'lucida grande', sans-serif;"]And then it looked almost exactly as it is seen now.[/font]

Yes, it looks like people either go to this forum here, or the GHI forum, or both, but nowhere else.

#3 Dr Who

Dr Who

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 261 posts
  • LocationNYC

Posted 16 July 2013 - 02:47 PM

Yes, it looks like people either go to this forum here, or the GHI forum, or both, but nowhere else.

Hello!

I agree. Given that the hardware made and sold via the good people here, launched the Internet of Things, it makes sense. (Sort of) I did look at the gear made by them once, as sold by Sparkfun. Too confusing for my tastes and needs. The two Netduinos I have are perfect. A Mini and a ND1 incidentally.

Doctor Who
"This signature does not exist!"

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: NETMF

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

home    hardware    projects    downloads    community    where to buy    contact Copyright © 2016 Wilderness Labs Inc.  |  Legal   |   CC BY-SA
This webpage is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License.