Netduino home hardware projects downloads community

The Netduino forums have been replaced by new forums at community.wildernesslabs.co. This site has been preserved for archival purposes only and the ability to make new accounts or posts has been turned off.
Photo

bootloader question and possibly issue

bootloader blue LED firmware

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 projectcog

projectcog

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 06 July 2013 - 04:49 AM

Hi,

I'm trying to update the firmware on a basic Netduino. .NET Micro Framework Deployment Tool reads the card and when I try to Flash the card with DFU Tester (v3.0.1) It doesn't see the card. I am unable to boot the card into Bootloader mode(device manager always shows Netduino no mater what I try), I've held down the button while plugging into the USB drive but the blue light never stays on more then a sec or 2.

Seems simple enough holding a button and plugging it in but i'm sure I'm having a id10.t moment. Any ideas of what else I could try?

Thanks.

#2 Chris Walker

Chris Walker

Secret Labs Staff

• Moderators
  • 7767 posts
  • LocationNew York, NY

Posted 07 July 2013 - 06:13 AM

Hi projectcog, I think you're using a gen1 Netduino (not a Netduino 2). To update the firmware, you'll want to use the instructions in the "Netduino Firmware" post, not the "Netduino 2 Firmware" post. Does that help get you up and running? Sorry for any confusion there! Chris

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: bootloader, blue LED, firmware

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

home    hardware    projects    downloads    community    where to buy    contact Copyright © 2016 Wilderness Labs Inc.  |  Legal   |   CC BY-SA
This webpage is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License.