Netduino home hardware projects downloads community

The Netduino forums have been replaced by new forums at community.wildernesslabs.co. This site has been preserved for archival purposes only and the ability to make new accounts or posts has been turned off.
Photo

Netduino Plus MK2 Debugging (Deployment) issues when piggybacked onto pcb

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 philvr

philvr

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 23 posts
  • LocationMelksham, UK

Posted 20 June 2013 - 10:08 AM

When unit is alone I can deploy fine but when I piggyback it onto additional electronics I can not deploy. Consequently I can not debug. Every time I try to debug, Visual C always tries to deploy again and I get a deployment failure. Question 1: Can anyone suggest why I might be unable to deploy when piggybacked onto another pcb? The external circuitry is minimal. It limits the analog and digital voltages to between 0 & 3.3V, it provides 8.6V to the Vin connector and drives a few leds. In theory it ought to be OK...The only worry is that the board will obtain power from Vin while USB is connected for debugging.. Question 2: Are there any alternatives for debugging than USB? Can I use the network, a serial port? or any other type of connection? regards philvr

#2 philvr

philvr

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 23 posts
  • LocationMelksham, UK

Posted 08 November 2013 - 10:12 AM

FYI Issue resolved! (I'm tidying up loose ends on the board) I think using the latest release of the firmware played a significant part, (also I was mixing up some of the assemblies).

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

home    hardware    projects    downloads    community    where to buy    contact Copyright © 2016 Wilderness Labs Inc.  |  Legal   |   CC BY-SA
This webpage is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License.