Netduino home hardware projects downloads community

The Netduino forums have been replaced by new forums at community.wildernesslabs.co. This site has been preserved for archival purposes only and the ability to make new accounts or posts has been turned off.
Photo

what material is Smartwatch made up of?

material smartwatch

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 dinesh9948

dinesh9948

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 13 June 2013 - 11:41 AM

hello

I would like to know with what material is smartwatch made up of ?

and the back side plate of the watch which covers the battery is made up of?

thank you ,

Dinesh

#2 cutlass

cutlass

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 78 posts
  • LocationNew England. :)

Posted 14 June 2013 - 05:55 PM

I'm a huge believer and supporter of kickstarter. Kickstarter is where you should ask the question.

These forums are for Netduino users.  Some of us will be using a Netduino to to emulate the smart-watch and display.

So, as an FYI, on Kickstarter, you can always send the person/company a private message.

That link is on the left under the "Project by ...." section.

For example:

Project by
Secret Labs + House of Horology
New York, NY

Contact me  http://www.kickstart...[to]=secretlabs

Note: Kickstarter has a very low tolerance for antagonists. Having an account on kickstarter is a privilege.  There is no law in any country that gives a person the right to have an account on kickstarter.  So, be polite and respectful when asking any questions. :)

I hope you do fund some kickstarter projects, and you find it satisfying and rewarding!

Good Luck!

#3 Chris Walker

Chris Walker

Secret Labs Staff

• Moderators
  • 7767 posts
  • LocationNew York, NY

Posted 15 June 2013 - 12:54 AM

Hi Dinesh,

I would like to know with what material is smartwatch made up of ? and the back side plate of the watch which covers the battery is made up of?

Hey there :) You probably want to ask questions about AGENT over on Kickstarter (or on the upcoming AGENT forums) as cutlass suggested. I will also PM you really quick, to make sure we got your question answered! Thank you for your enthusiasm, Chris

#4 hanzibal

hanzibal

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1287 posts
  • LocationSweden

Posted 15 June 2013 - 05:22 PM

Kickstarter has a very low tolerance for antagonists. Having an account on kickstarter is a privilege.

That sentence pretty much summarizes what I disapprove of - the lack of balance. A crowd of yey-sayers can easily contribute in creating an unjustified hype over something that you are not allowed to be critical of. That's just does not seem right to me. How could it be a privildge to have an account, the account holders usually pay money, don't they? The priviledged ones ought to be the project owners. I can only imagine how much hard work it takes to get a project up there and reaching the monetary goals, but then again, it's not supposed to be easy either. Don't get me wrong now, I'm not against the Kickstarter concept in essence and also have nothing against the Agent smartwatch or any other Kickstarter project for that matter. It's the lack of balance I'm against. In fact, I really love the Kickstarter idea - it's a great way for people to get great products on the market using the common approval rather than that of a few capitalists and the kind of control they usually imply. There's so much great talent and potential out there and I think Kickstarter presents a fantastic opportunity for those to come into the open.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

home    hardware    projects    downloads    community    where to buy    contact Copyright © 2016 Wilderness Labs Inc.  |  Legal   |   CC BY-SA
This webpage is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License.