Netduino home hardware projects downloads community

The Netduino forums have been replaced by new forums at community.wildernesslabs.co. This site has been preserved for archival purposes only and the ability to make new accounts or posts has been turned off.
Photo

Bespoke Netduino with a few tweaks?

bepoke custom design

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Michael James

Michael James

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 21 April 2013 - 07:29 PM

Hi, 

I am looking for an electronic engineer to work with in developing a bespoke Netuino based on the Netuino 2 Plus. This would be a paid project and I'm looking for someone who I can work with on a repeat basis. 

I've got the project build on a bread board but want this produced on 1 board. My bread board has 2 extra chips (to give an idea of how complex (for not) the project is). 

Does anyone have any pointers of where I might find someone who would be interested? 

All the best,

Mike

#2 hanzibal

hanzibal

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1287 posts
  • LocationSweden

Posted 22 April 2013 - 01:05 PM

HI!

So basically you want a Netduino Plus 2 PCB with two additional chips on it?

I guess you want a few other mods as well, like omitting the Arduino shield compatible headers and such?

I suppose I could do this for you but I'm in Sweden so it might be a little inconvenient for you. If you like, we could discuss it over email.

#3 Michael James

Michael James

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 22 April 2013 - 01:07 PM

Hi, 

Sweden isn't to inconvenient as I'm in the UK. You are quite right that I wouldn't want the headers. I shall ping you an email to discuss the details. 

Cheers

Mike

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: bepoke, custom, design

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

home    hardware    projects    downloads    community    where to buy    contact Copyright © 2016 Wilderness Labs Inc.  |  Legal   |   CC BY-SA
This webpage is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License.