Netduino home hardware projects downloads community

The Netduino forums have been replaced by new forums at community.wildernesslabs.co. This site has been preserved for archival purposes only and the ability to make new accounts or posts has been turned off.
Photo

How do you recompile the IDE/Client DLLs using the PK?

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 untitled

untitled

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 13 April 2013 - 12:12 AM

I've been compiling my own STM32F4 firmware for some time.  Recently I implemented the SPI BusyPin logic and watchdog functionality.  To do this I ended up changing the constructor for Microsoft.SPOT.Hardware.SPI.Configuration.  To take advantage of my new constructor I need to compile the DLLs for use in Windows with the Visual Studio IDE.

I'm a member of the netmf.codeplex.com project now.  Once I figure out how to compile and test these changes I'll formally submit them.

Currently I have tested my code using odd quirky hacks.  Like, for the watchdog I'm using the setter method for the Timeout to kick the watchdog.  And for the SPI BusyPin I did something equally hackish.

I see folders like...

FrameworkIDETargetsv3.0Assemblies

FrameworkIDETargetsv4.0Assemblies

FrameworkIDETargetsv4.1Assemblies

FrameworkIDETargetsv4.2Assemblies

So I tried running msbuild build.dirproj in the Framework folder, but that didn't produce any new DLLs... :(

No errors thought :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

home    hardware    projects    downloads    community    where to buy    contact Copyright © 2016 Wilderness Labs Inc.  |  Legal   |   CC BY-SA
This webpage is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License.