Where do you buy your stuff`// Do you know cheap ebay sellers? - General Discussion - Netduino Forums

Netduino home hardware projects downloads community

The Netduino forums have been replaced by new forums at community.wildernesslabs.co. This site has been preserved for archival purposes only and the ability to make new accounts or posts has been turned off.
Photo

Where do you buy your stuff`// Do you know cheap ebay sellers?

Buy internet ebay amazon shipping costs shipping international national online

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 NeonMika / Markus VV.

NeonMika / Markus VV.

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 209 posts
  • LocationUpper Austria

Posted 15 February 2013 - 08:53 PM

Hey guys,

one simple question: Where do you buy all your electronic components? Or at least most of it :P

I'm living in Austria, and all I know around here is Conrad, which gets pretty expensive if you need more things...

I often see some ebay-links floating around here, so I wanted to ask: Can you suggest some sellers (probably with no / low shipping costs)? As a student I have to follow the rule "The less it costs the better", so I don't really care if it's some china import etc.

I appreciate your help! :)

Thanks, Markus

NeonMika.Webserver
> Control your N+ and write webservice methods easyily
> Receive data from you N+ (in XML or JSON)
> Browse the SD on your N+ directly in the browser and d
own - and upload files

If you need help with NeonMika.Webserver, please just leave a note in the thread and/or contact me via Skype :)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
--- Mistakes teach you important lessons. Every time you make one, you are one step closer to your goal. ----
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

#2 weixiongmei

weixiongmei

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 68 posts
  • LocationPhiladelphia, Pennsylvania, United States

Posted 15 February 2013 - 09:18 PM

just go shop online,such as ebay~~

#3 NooM

NooM

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 490 posts
  • LocationAustria

Posted 16 February 2013 - 06:59 AM

my favourite

and mouser.com i also like to buy, like 800 transistors was only 15€

- and it has free express shipping when you buy enough

#4 baxter

baxter

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 415 posts

Posted 16 February 2013 - 07:28 AM

dealextreme is pretty good if you can find what you are looking for and are prepared to wait a bit.
For some reason, if you order multiple items they ship by registered airmail and charge $1.70,
but otherwise shipping is free. I just ordered one DHT11 humidity sensor and three HC-SR04

ultrasonic distance sensors for for $10.90 plus $1.70 shipping.

http://dx.com/p/ardu...r-module-121350

http://dx.com/p/hc-s...g-module-133696

Better yet, pickup a cheap domain name (.com) with email and register
with Texas Instruments, Analog Devices, Linear Technology, Maxim, etc for free samples.
Previously, most would sample with any email address, but now they want a verification
like <name>.<some domain>.com. Also, I believe most will sample with a .edu email address.

The downside of this is that you will get email announcing new parts.

#5 NeonMika / Markus VV.

NeonMika / Markus VV.

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 209 posts
  • LocationUpper Austria

Posted 21 February 2013 - 06:27 PM

dealextreme is pretty good if you can find what you are looking for and are prepared to wait a bit.

Hey, that is pretty cool. Free shipping to Austria, yeah! :)

And all others also thanks for your tips =)

Greets, Markus

NeonMika.Webserver
> Control your N+ and write webservice methods easyily
> Receive data from you N+ (in XML or JSON)
> Browse the SD on your N+ directly in the browser and d
own - and upload files

If you need help with NeonMika.Webserver, please just leave a note in the thread and/or contact me via Skype :)

--- Mistakes teach you important lessons. Every time you make one, you are one step closer to your goal. ----

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Buy, internet, ebay, amazon, shipping costs, shipping, international, national, online

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

home    hardware    projects    downloads    community    where to buy    contact Copyright © 2016 Wilderness Labs Inc.  |  Legal   |   CC BY-SA
This webpage is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License.