Netduino home hardware projects downloads community

The Netduino forums have been replaced by new forums at community.wildernesslabs.co. This site has been preserved for archival purposes only and the ability to make new accounts or posts has been turned off.
Photo

Netduino + Sonar + WP8 + Bluetooth - Controlling sound with your mind

bluetooth wp8 sonar

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 roguemat

roguemat

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 54 posts
  • LocationSouth Africa

Posted 12 February 2013 - 07:52 AM

I'm enjoying using Bluetooth to make 2-parted stuff (WP8+Netduino) - so here's another tutorial I wrote last night:

http://blog.roguecod...undwithyourmind

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=jtNh3nvP8xo

Enjoy :-)

I make Windows Phone stuff for beer money and rent (in order of priority). I've got a blog and am on the Twitter machine.

#2 Gutworks

Gutworks

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 363 posts
  • LocationOttawa, Ontario

Posted 12 February 2013 - 04:32 PM

Now this I can do! For the RGB example I use my Netduino Go and Shield base, so I think I may do the same for this example. I was also playing around with the WP8 Bluetooth examples found on the Window Phone Developer site, and noticed a slightly different way of connecting and storing the paired devices in the Chat App sample. I haven't been able to get it to run yet, but plan on digging into it further this evening. 

These examples have been great Matt, and I've been really enjoying the new door you have open for me and My Netduino. 

Cheers,

Steve

#3 Chris Walker

Chris Walker

Secret Labs Staff

• Moderators
  • 7767 posts
  • LocationNew York, NY

Posted 12 February 2013 - 07:12 PM

roguemat, You are a crazy person! And I mean that in the most awesome of ways :) Please continue with the awesome WP8+Bluetooth projects. I'm really enjoying them, and I think a lot of people are learning tips and tricks on how to build their own phone+Netduino projects. Now I just have to get that catchy Imperial March tune out of my head :D Chris

#4 roguemat

roguemat

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 54 posts
  • LocationSouth Africa

Posted 13 February 2013 - 03:30 PM

Now this I can do! For the RGB example I use my Netduino Go and Shield base, so I think I may do the same for this example. I was also playing around with the WP8 Bluetooth examples found on the Window Phone Developer site, and noticed a slightly different way of connecting and storing the paired devices in the Chat App sample. I haven't been able to get it to run yet, but plan on digging into it further this evening. 

These examples have been great Matt, and I've been really enjoying the new door you have open for me and My Netduino. 

Cheers,

Steve

Awesome, glad it's helping someone out!!

As stated, the methods used are pretty simplistic and far from production code - but that's the point in prototypes/examples, hey?

Let me know what you find out after your digging.

roguemat, You are a crazy person! And I mean that in the most awesome of ways :) Please continue with the awesome WP8+Bluetooth projects. I'm really enjoying them, and I think a lot of people are learning tips and tricks on how to build their own phone+Netduino projects. Now I just have to get that catchy Imperial March tune out of my head :D Chris

Why thank you :-)

Yup, I hope so! Going to try make it a regular thing, but will be in Finland with Nokia for the whole of March, so only after that.

I make Windows Phone stuff for beer money and rent (in order of priority). I've got a blog and am on the Twitter machine.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

home    hardware    projects    downloads    community    where to buy    contact Copyright © 2016 Wilderness Labs Inc.  |  Legal   |   CC BY-SA
This webpage is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License.