Netduino home hardware projects downloads community

The Netduino forums have been replaced by new forums at community.wildernesslabs.co. This site has been preserved for archival purposes only and the ability to make new accounts or posts has been turned off.
Photo

Netduino SD Card

Netduino SD Card StorageDevice.cs 4.2.0.1 SecretLabs.NETMF.IO.dll

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 Martin Krogager

Martin Krogager

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 04 February 2013 - 08:10 PM

Hi - I'm having kind of trouble using the netdruino 1 with a SD shield.

the netMF is version 4.2.0.1

When I reached the reference declaration:

StorageDevice.MountSD("SD",SPI.SPI_module.SPI1, Pins.GPIO_PIN_D9);

I get this from the debugger:

Locating source for 'C:DocumentsSecret LabsProjectsProductionSecretLabs.NETMF.IOStorageDevice.cs'. Checksum: MD5 {c4 29 3d fd 29 a2 2a 82 a4 87 4d 11 0 6a b4 7}
The file 'C:DocumentsSecret LabsProjectsProductionSecretLabs.NETMF.IOStorageDevice.cs' does not exist.
Looking in script documents for 'C:DocumentsSecret LabsProjectsProductionSecretLabs.NETMF.IOStorageDevice.cs'...
Looking in the projects for 'C:DocumentsSecret LabsProjectsProductionSecretLabs.NETMF.IOStorageDevice.cs'.
The file was found in a project: 'C:HovedopgaveMicroTestSerialSecretLabs.NETMF.IOStorageDevice.cs'.
Determining whether the checksum matches for the following locations:
Looking in directory 'C:ProgrammerMicrosoft Visual Studio 10.0VCcrtsrc'...
Looking in directory 'C:ProgrammerMicrosoft Visual Studio 10.0VCatlmfcsrcmfc'...
Looking in directory 'C:ProgrammerMicrosoft Visual Studio 10.0VCatlmfcsrcatl'...
Looking in directory 'C:ProgrammerMicrosoft Visual Studio 10.0VCatlmfcinclude'...
The debug source files settings for the active solution indicate that the debugger will not ask the user to find the file: C:DocumentsSecret LabsProjectsProductionSecretLabs.NETMF.IOStorageDevice.cs.
The debugger could not locate the source file 'C:DocumentsSecret LabsProjectsProductionSecretLabs.NETMF.IOStorageDevice.cs'.

I found the source in this post: http://forums.netdui...mfiodll-please/

But when i build a new assembly i end up in 2 situations.

With a direct reference to the dll project i end here:

//

'Microsoft.SPOT.Debugger.CorDebug.dll' (Managed):

Loaded 'SecretLabs.NETMF.IO'

If I deploy the assembly to the ~Secret LabsNetduino SDKAssembliesv4.2

I get a error saying that the MDhash don't match:

SecretLabs.NETMF.IOStorageDevice.cs Checksum: MD5 {23 7e 7d bf 2b 69 71 c9 d 72 8b 9a ec 5b b 40} Checksum doesn't match.

I'm out of ideas -

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Netduino, SD Card, StorageDevice.cs, 4.2.0.1, SecretLabs.NETMF.IO.dll

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

home    hardware    projects    downloads    community    where to buy    contact Copyright © 2016 Wilderness Labs Inc.  |  Legal   |   CC BY-SA
This webpage is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License.