Netduino home hardware projects downloads community

The Netduino forums have been replaced by new forums at community.wildernesslabs.co. This site has been preserved for archival purposes only and the ability to make new accounts or posts has been turned off.
Photo

Questions regarding SIM900/AT-Commands/GPRS-Shield - 604 result

SIM900 seeedstudio at at-commands gprs HTTP 604 HTTPINIT HTTPTERM

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 nhale

nhale

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 64 posts
  • LocationHeidelberg, Germany

Posted 28 January 2013 - 10:00 AM

Hi,

I have a project where I constantly want to send GPS data to a webserver via GPRS.

The project is done with the following components "Netduino Plus", "Adafruit Ultimate GPS Breakout", "SeeedStudio GPRS shield".

The components itself are working fine with sample code. I created a library for the GPRS shield where I can put in an AT-command and the expected result. If the expected result was returned the next command in the queue is being processed, to avoid hardcoded Thread.Sleep calls.

This works fine, when I do some HTTP-requests, but as soon as I attach the GPS receiver and constantly send HTTP-requests - after some time I get 604 results (Network busy) even if I received only HTTP 200 before.

If its helpful I can post my AT-commands which are executed.

A question which came up is, when do I have to call "AT+HTTPTERM"? For my understand I call the "AT+HTTPINIT" once after setting up the network connection and the terminate if I want to shut it down. Or do I have to call the INIT and TERM before and after every request?

Maybe anyone had the same problem that after a few requests a 604 is returned.

Thanks already

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: SIM900, seeedstudio, at, at-commands, gprs, HTTP 604, HTTPINIT, HTTPTERM

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

home    hardware    projects    downloads    community    where to buy    contact Copyright © 2016 Wilderness Labs Inc.  |  Legal   |   CC BY-SA
This webpage is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License.