Netduino home hardware projects downloads community

The Netduino forums have been replaced by new forums at community.wildernesslabs.co. This site has been preserved for archival purposes only and the ability to make new accounts or posts has been turned off.
Photo

How can I find address of TinyCLRs

tinyclr memory address

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 jiwonoh

jiwonoh

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 42 posts

Posted 24 January 2013 - 02:54 AM

Dear,

I want to modify my own firmware source. I'm using GCC4.6, and it works.

Compiler spilt out er.config.bin & er.config.bin, then convert it to .dfu format using DFU File Manager.

In the DFU tool, I have to fix the memry address for er_config, er_flash.

If I want to adjust the memory map to fit my system. Which files or variables are related with?

I found some variables are defined in STM32_template_selector.h such as FLASH_MEMORY_Base.

Thanks, from Jiwon.

#2 Chris Walker

Chris Walker

Secret Labs Staff

• Moderators
  • 7767 posts
  • LocationNew York, NY

Posted 24 January 2013 - 04:00 AM

Hi Jiwon, You'll configure your block layout in: C:MicroFrameworkPK_v4_2Solutions[solution]DeviceCodeBlockstorageSTM32STM32_BlConfig.cpp And then update the scatter files in the solution's TinyBooter and TinyCLR directories to match. Finally, once you build your firmware you can verify the addresses and sizes of each file. To do so, just load the HEX files into MFDeploy and it'll show you the starting address and length next to the files. You can also verify that the flash layout of your board matches after you've flashed the firmware by selecting "flash layout" from the plug-ins menu in MFDeploy. Chris

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: tinyclr, memory address

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

home    hardware    projects    downloads    community    where to buy    contact Copyright © 2016 Wilderness Labs Inc.  |  Legal   |   CC BY-SA
This webpage is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License.