Netduino home hardware projects downloads community

The Netduino forums have been replaced by new forums at community.wildernesslabs.co. This site has been preserved for archival purposes only and the ability to make new accounts or posts has been turned off.
Photo

Wiznet driver problem

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 VladVictor

VladVictor

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 11 January 2013 - 11:49 AM

Hello, 

I am using the wiznet driver with a netduino board to send some data to another ethernet board ( AVR-NET-IO with Arduino bootloader). I have the code to send data to the socket on a specific port. The behaviour is like this : 1st packet of data arrives instantly but the next one takes like 2 seconds or more. In the code there is not delay or something related to that. Here is the pastebin http://pastebin.com/hbnjkcvd with the code from the netduino. I have tried this code with a socket server c++ on my Mac and it is the same behaviour so not the other board is the problem. Does someone have any idea why this happens ?

Best regards, 
Vlad

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

home    hardware    projects    downloads    community    where to buy    contact Copyright © 2016 Wilderness Labs Inc.  |  Legal   |   CC BY-SA
This webpage is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License.