Developing Windows Store Apps with NetDuino+ Shields + HID - General Discussion - Netduino Forums

Netduino home hardware projects downloads community

The Netduino forums have been replaced by new forums at community.wildernesslabs.co. This site has been preserved for archival purposes only and the ability to make new accounts or posts has been turned off.
Photo

Developing Windows Store Apps with NetDuino+ Shields + HID

Arduino Shields HID Windows Store Apps Windows 8

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 JnManso

JnManso

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 09 January 2013 - 11:25 AM

Hi!!

I'm a fresh newbie with the NetDuino. At this moment i'm collecting/searching information about NetDuino and some shields (Accelerometer, Gyroscope, Magnetometer, 3 Axis) to connect to the simulator for Windows(8) Store Apps of Visual Studio 2012 using the HID (Human Interface Device).

"The HID specification of the USB-IF. This standardization enables any sensor company to build a sensor package that is compatible with Windows 8 by following the public standard USB-IF specifications for compliant device firmware. This reduces the time and cost required to integrate sensor hardware with Windows 8 PCs".

Anyone accomplish this? Can you recommend or share any tutorial? 

Thanks and Best regards

João Manso

#2 donnmo

donnmo

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 28 posts
  • LocationSpokane area

Posted 04 February 2014 - 10:51 PM

Joao: If you look under the General/Project Showcase section of the forum, I've posted a link to information about creating a HID device with your Netduino 1 for Windows 8.1. (This includes a sample app.)   See: "Netduino-based motion sensor that triggers video captures"   I tried to paste a link here; but, the cut/paste feature appears to fail. (Apologies for the indirection.)   [links added by moderator -- uses Netduino 1 or Netduino Plus 1] Building a HID Motion Sensor (video) Sample motion-sensor, firmware and Windows Runtime app for HID (sample code) --Donn

Edited by Chris Walker, 05 February 2014 - 02:33 AM.
added links

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Arduino, Shields, HID, Windows Store Apps, Windows 8

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

home    hardware    projects    downloads    community    where to buy    contact Copyright © 2016 Wilderness Labs Inc.  |  Legal   |   CC BY-SA
This webpage is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License.