Netduino home hardware projects downloads community

The Netduino forums have been replaced by new forums at community.wildernesslabs.co. This site has been preserved for archival purposes only and the ability to make new accounts or posts has been turned off.
Photo

Netduino Plus availability

• Please log in to reply
28 replies to this topic

#21 Chris Walker

Chris Walker

Secret Labs Staff

• Moderators
  • 7767 posts
  • LocationNew York, NY

Posted 08 December 2010 - 02:04 AM

Given that the N+ and the Mini are now officially released, I thought links would appear on your web site. However, when I go to www.netduino.com and click Hardware, only the regular Netduino shows up. To the info on the N+ or Mini I have to actually know and type in the URL.

Hi Charles,

Really good point. Thanks for the feedback.

Due to the popularity and limited initial supply of the Netduino Plus, we're keeping it off the "hardware" page for a few weeks. This will hopefully help ensure that community members get a chance to pick one up before word gets out :)

That said, we'll add a link on the "hardware" page or at least put a link up on the main page soon. We'll add the Netduino Mini at the same time.

Chris

#22 spur

spur

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 27 posts

Posted 08 December 2010 - 08:18 PM

Yay! my Netduino Plus has shipped :D Also they are officially listed on Maker Shed now, still at the same link, but they show up when you search for them now. https://www.makershe...ductCode=MKND02

#23 spur

spur

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 27 posts

Posted 08 December 2010 - 10:52 PM

Well, that was quick. Netduino Plus out of stock already at Maker Shed.

#24 Chris Walker

Chris Walker

Secret Labs Staff

• Moderators
  • 7767 posts
  • LocationNew York, NY

Posted 09 December 2010 - 01:27 AM

Well, that was quick. Netduino Plus out of stock already at Maker Shed.

For those of you in the UK, SK pang electronics sold out of Netduino Pluses as well...but Cool Components should be getting some in any day.

Chris

#25 Frank26080115

Frank26080115

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 22 posts

Posted 09 December 2010 - 03:45 AM

I noticed SparkFun just listed the Netduino Mini, will they have the Plus soon?

#26 Chris Walker

Chris Walker

Secret Labs Staff

• Moderators
  • 7767 posts
  • LocationNew York, NY

Posted 09 December 2010 - 03:51 AM

I noticed SparkFun just listed the Netduino Mini, will they have the Plus soon?

We expect to have Netduino Plus available at SparkFun by the end of December.

Chris

#27 hillimonster

hillimonster

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 25 December 2010 - 06:32 PM

When and where will NEtduino PLUS be available in the US. Is it days, weeks, months away? Sparkfun does not seem to list it as a product Amazon shows out of stock Cool Components UK shows out of stock Makershed posts out of stock

#28 Chris Walker

Chris Walker

Secret Labs Staff

• Moderators
  • 7767 posts
  • LocationNew York, NY

Posted 25 December 2010 - 06:39 PM

When and where will NEtduino PLUS be available in the US. Is it days, weeks, months away?

Sparkfun does not seem to list it as a product
Amazon shows out of stock
Cool Components UK shows out of stock
Makershed posts out of stock

Hi hillimonster,

More Netduino Pluses just came off the assembly line right before the holiday break. They should arrive here in NYC by the first week of January, and then we'll package them up and ship them off to resellers worldwide.

So sometime soon, in January. I will post more when they arrive. Thank you for both your enthusiasm and your patience.

Also, welcome to the Netduino community!

Chris

#29 hillimonster

hillimonster

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 25 December 2010 - 10:03 PM

Hi hillimonster,

More Netduino Pluses just came off the assembly line right before the holiday break. They should arrive here in NYC by the first week of January, and then we'll package them up and ship them off to resellers worldwide.

So sometime soon, in January. I will post more when they arrive. Thank you for both your enthusiasm and your patience.

Also, welcome to the Netduino community!

Chris

Thanks!!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

home    hardware    projects    downloads    community    where to buy    contact Copyright © 2016 Wilderness Labs Inc.  |  Legal   |   CC BY-SA
This webpage is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License.