Netduino home hardware projects downloads community

The Netduino forums have been replaced by new forums at community.wildernesslabs.co. This site has been preserved for archival purposes only and the ability to make new accounts or posts has been turned off.
Photo

Unable to communicate with device - USB:Netduino

Netduino Plus 2 windows 8

Best Answer NooM, 02 January 2013 - 05:21 PM

http://forums.netdui...-v421-update-2/

thats how you flash firmware for plus2 - its different than plus1 - no sam-ba

the unable to communicate stuff can have different reasons. drivers, software crashes, tight loops

Go to the full post

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 HeSitated

HeSitated

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 02 January 2013 - 04:13 PM

Hello,

I'm a new Netduino user and i don't know how to resolve the problem in the topic: "Unable to communicate with device - USB:Netduino".

This message i get when i'm trying to debug a new program to the Netduino Plus 2.

I've allready tried to reset the Netduino by touching the erase pad, but unlike the instructions after removing and reinserting the usb plug, it remains listed in the device manager as Netduino.

Sam-ba 2.12 sees no device to wirite the tinybootloader to.

MFDeploy.exe sees the device "NetduinoPlus2_Netduino", but trying to ping it results in:

"Pinging... Error: No response from device"

What am i doing wrong?

Regards Henk

#2 NooM

NooM

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 490 posts
  • LocationAustria

Posted 02 January 2013 - 05:21 PM   Best Answer

http://forums.netdui...-v421-update-2/

thats how you flash firmware for plus2 - its different than plus1 - no sam-ba

the unable to communicate stuff can have different reasons. drivers, software crashes, tight loops

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

home    hardware    projects    downloads    community    where to buy    contact Copyright © 2016 Wilderness Labs Inc.  |  Legal   |   CC BY-SA
This webpage is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License.