Netduino home hardware projects downloads community

The Netduino forums have been replaced by new forums at community.wildernesslabs.co. This site has been preserved for archival purposes only and the ability to make new accounts or posts has been turned off.
Photo

Wireless Programming

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 NooM

NooM

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 490 posts
  • LocationAustria

Posted 25 December 2012 - 12:57 PM

wohooo, it works :)

i use this items:

PC SIDE
NETDUINO MINI SIDE

took me around 30 mins to figure out how to config it (cos the original docu is chinese, but googled hc-05 and found english tuts too ... easy, at commands)

and it works great so far

//edit: does not interfere with wireless mouse/keyboard

#2 NooM

NooM

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 490 posts
  • LocationAustria

Posted 26 December 2012 - 12:02 AM

so after more testing: the rs232 12v port isent that good for these wireless modules, they dont like 3.3v - and my max232 doesent work well with 3.3v (it wants 5, these modules hate 5v) so i switched to ttl (uart) serial port, and its fine from time to time some module hangs (idk if the usb stick or the module on the breadboard) .. plug out and in again - works fine again so overall, iam still happy :D :D // edit: sam-ba also dont like them, it crashes with some error, but after flashing tinybooter, the mf-deploy stuff worked fine over bluetooth // another edit: they also can connect to cellphone and tablets and such

#3 NooM

NooM

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 490 posts
  • LocationAustria

Posted 26 December 2012 - 01:26 PM

just for anyone whos interested: i got the rs232 port to work also, i used this circiut to shift level (used it both for tx and rx)

http://www.ucontrol....V_bidireccional

(is link with own text turned off?)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

home    hardware    projects    downloads    community    where to buy    contact Copyright © 2016 Wilderness Labs Inc.  |  Legal   |   CC BY-SA
This webpage is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License.