Netduino home hardware projects downloads community

The Netduino forums have been replaced by new forums at community.wildernesslabs.co. This site has been preserved for archival purposes only and the ability to make new accounts or posts has been turned off.
Photo

Status Check

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Joshua Hayworth

Joshua Hayworth

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 29 November 2010 - 08:57 PM

Hey there, Just sending out a quick note to check on the November 30th release for the Netduino Plus? Everything on schedule? I hadn't seen any pre-order signups anywhere (Maybe I'm not looking in the correct place. Checked MakerShed, Adafruit, and Sparkfun). Everything still OK on your end? Any word on the best place to get a hold of a final Netduino Plus board? I apologize. Just getting a little excited over here, Joshua

#2 Chris Walker

Chris Walker

Secret Labs Staff

• Moderators
  • 7767 posts
  • LocationNew York, NY

Posted 29 November 2010 - 09:29 PM

I apologize. Just getting a little excited over here,

Hey Joshua,

Welcome to the Netduino community.

The first few Netduino Plus boards are going out tomorrow, November 30th. More will be shipping to resellers weekly.

I know that Proto-Advantage has been taking pre-orders on the Netduino Plus. You may want to check with them...although I know that they were close to selling out of their entire allocation when I spoke with them last week so they may have just stopped taking pre-orders.

For the USA... MakerSHED, SparkFun, Proto-Advantage, and Amazon.com should all have units in stock this month. Please feel free to check back here with any specific questions on availability, and I'll do what I can to direct you to places where you can find them...

Chris

#3 Charles

Charles

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 192 posts

Posted 30 November 2010 - 04:48 AM

And just to confirm, the final Netduino Plus is physical identical to the pre-release one, correct?

#4 Chris Walker

Chris Walker

Secret Labs Staff

• Moderators
  • 7767 posts
  • LocationNew York, NY

Posted 30 November 2010 - 06:17 AM

And just to confirm, the final Netduino Plus is physical identical to the pre-release one, correct?

Yes, the "pre-release" Netduino Plus units were production hardware. The hardware we are shipping to resellers this week is identical.

The boards are now loaded with the v4.1.0.5 "64KB" firmware (which we're considering the first "release").

Chris

#5 VincentA

VincentA

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 31 posts
  • LocationIndia

Posted 30 November 2010 - 08:11 AM

I've back ordered from Proto-Advantage on 17th Nov. Hope to get one soon!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

home    hardware    projects    downloads    community    where to buy    contact Copyright © 2016 Wilderness Labs Inc.  |  Legal   |   CC BY-SA
This webpage is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License.