Netduino home hardware projects downloads community

The Netduino forums have been replaced by new forums at community.wildernesslabs.co. This site has been preserved for archival purposes only and the ability to make new accounts or posts has been turned off.
Photo

Reset board

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 ATXcoder

ATXcoder

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts
  • LocationAustin, Tx

Posted 13 August 2010 - 10:29 PM

I have been having a great time programming my Netduino.I would like to reset all the pins and the button to its original (factory) state. I see the reset pin, but I'm not sure how to use it. Any help? Thanks!

#2 Chris Walker

Chris Walker

Secret Labs Staff

• Moderators
  • 7767 posts
  • LocationNew York, NY

Posted 13 August 2010 - 11:01 PM

I have been having a great time programming my Netduino.I would like to reset all the pins and the button to its original (factory) state. I see the reset pin, but I'm not sure how to use it. Any help? Thanks!

ATXCoder,

Welcome to the forums!

If you just want to erase your current Netduino App off of your Netduino (which should take it back to "out of box" state):
* Run MFDeploy.exe (from Start menu > Programs > Microsoft .NET Micro Framework 4.1 > Tools)
* Select USB transport; your Netduino should appear in the device dropdown
* Press the ERASE button

If you want to completely wipe off your Netduino and reflash the firmware from scratch:
* Community member Jason posted instructions here: http://forums.netdui...indpost__p__347

Does that take care of your needs?

Chris

#3 ATXcoder

ATXcoder

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts
  • LocationAustin, Tx

Posted 13 August 2010 - 11:44 PM

ATXCoder,

Welcome to the forums!

If you just want to erase your current Netduino App off of your Netduino (which should take it back to "out of box" state):
* Run MFDeploy.exe (from Start menu > Programs > Microsoft .NET Micro Framework 4.1 > Tools)
* Select USB transport; your Netduino should appear in the device dropdown
* Press the ERASE button

If you want to completely wipe off your Netduino and reflash the firmware from scratch:
* Community member Jason posted instructions here: http://forums.netdui...indpost__p__347

Does that take care of your needs?

Chris

Running MFDeploy.exe and hitting "ERASE" reset all the pins. Thanks Chris!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

home    hardware    projects    downloads    community    where to buy    contact Copyright © 2016 Wilderness Labs Inc.  |  Legal   |   CC BY-SA
This webpage is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License.