Netduino home hardware projects downloads community

The Netduino forums have been replaced by new forums at community.wildernesslabs.co. This site has been preserved for archival purposes only and the ability to make new accounts or posts has been turned off.
Photo

Netduino Go! and I2C

• Please log in to reply
20 replies to this topic

#21 Billy Propes

Billy Propes

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 33 posts
  • LocationVincent, OH, USA

Posted 28 August 2013 - 01:05 AM

I just got permission to post the firmware.  I'm not going to post it on the wiki just yet because it includes the firmware for several modules in a single IAR Workspace so it doesn't quite fit on any one page well.   The attached FirmwareSource.zip contains the source for the RGB LED, Potentiometer and Piezo modules. The attached FirmwareBinaries.zip contains pre-built binaries for the same modules.

These are the firmware versions that are currently shipping with these modules, to the best of my knowledge.

There is a bug in each of them, to do with the way the module GUID is sent, I don't recall the fix off hand but I'll ping a couple people who know it and I'll get updated ZIPs posted.  Look for an edit to this post when I do.

These are Go!Bus 1.0 Firmware versions.  The current version of Go!Bus is 1.5, however it is backwards compatible.  Go!Bus 2.0 is currently in the works and will still be backwards compatible with Go!Bus 1.0.

However, I personally recommend building for Go!Bus 1.5, for which you can get the spec doc to work from.

Hey Aaron,

I was wondering if you got around to figuring out what the bug in these sources regarding the module enumeration was and how to fix it?

I am also interested to know how enumeration is going to be handled in GoBus 1.5.  Do you know if the enumeration will be handled as it currently is, or maybe if it will be a FunctionCall on the "Device Profile"?

Since the module has to put the it's second byte in the transmit register before it even gets to peek at the first byte (to know if it's 0xfe), it makes it kind of difficult to know whether or not you need to load the ModuleID or your next GoBus frame.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

home    hardware    projects    downloads    community    where to buy    contact Copyright © 2016 Wilderness Labs Inc.  |  Legal   |   CC BY-SA
This webpage is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License.