Netduino home hardware projects downloads community

The Netduino forums have been replaced by new forums at community.wildernesslabs.co. This site has been preserved for archival purposes only and the ability to make new accounts or posts has been turned off.
Photo

Open source Amulet touchscreen project for Netduino

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 Dave M.

Dave M.

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 53 posts

Posted 12 December 2012 - 10:07 PM

Hi everyone,

I've been looking for an excuse to use my Amulet touchscreen, and when the N+2 came out, I figured I'd work on it. I decided early on to make this a learning exercise for me with the Amulet, N+2, and git. I have a public project hosted on github that *should* make it really simple to interface with the touchscreen, as it deals with the protocol details for you.

If you want to see what the Amulet is all about, check out GEMstudio at their website. There's a free trial and it emulates the hardware so you don't actually have to spend any money.

No, I don't work for them. :) It's just a cool product that allows you to quickly get a nice UI on your embedded product without having to deal with drawing graphics and handling input events yourself.

Anyhow, hopefully this project is of use to someone out there in the Netduino community besides me. :) I welcome any feedback you might have to make the library better. It's not 100% complete, but what's there should be very useful for most projects.

Amulet.NETMF on Github

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

home    hardware    projects    downloads    community    where to buy    contact Copyright © 2016 Wilderness Labs Inc.  |  Legal   |   CC BY-SA
This webpage is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License.