Netduino home hardware projects downloads community

The Netduino forums have been replaced by new forums at community.wildernesslabs.co. This site has been preserved for archival purposes only and the ability to make new accounts or posts has been turned off.
Photo

Source Code for a Basic Netduino Go Module using the STM8S

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 Nevyn

Nevyn

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1072 posts
  • LocationNorth Yorkshire, UK

Posted 26 November 2012 - 09:11 PM

Over the past few weeks I have been working on some SPI code for the STM8S. This code implements the original communication protocol used for modules such as the Potentiometer and the RGB LED using an interrupt mechanism. I have just completed writing this up as part of The Way of the Register series of articles and made the sources available to anyone who is interested.

You can find the posting on my blog in the article STM8S SPI Slave (Part 3) Making a Go Module.

The code as posted should allow potential module makers to create a new module by adding functions to the function table in the code without having to worry too much about the communications protocol.

There were some niggles along the way but these have been listed at the end of the post.

This code is provided as is.

Hope you find this useful,
Mark

To be or not to be = 0xFF

Blogging about Netduino, .NET, STM8S and STM32 and generally waffling on about life

Follow @nevynuk on Twitter

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

home    hardware    projects    downloads    community    where to buy    contact Copyright © 2016 Wilderness Labs Inc.  |  Legal   |   CC BY-SA
This webpage is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License.