Netduino home hardware projects downloads community

The Netduino forums have been replaced by new forums at community.wildernesslabs.co. This site has been preserved for archival purposes only and the ability to make new accounts or posts has been turned off.
Photo

IoT and Netduino+

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 andybareweb

andybareweb

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 12 posts

Posted 23 November 2012 - 12:09 AM

Hi guys, A week ago I presented a NETMF and Windows Azure talk which you can see at http://channel9.msdn...reConf/2012/A06 (ERRATA - ATMEL NOT AMTEL) <-- I got picked up on that a lot lol I'm a Windows Azure MVP and having spoken to many people who I respect in the NETMF arena I have decided to do a follow up article that focusses more on the DEVICE than the cloud backbone that my talk at Azure Conf focussed on. Please reply to this post with ideas as to how you'd like to showcase cloud interconnected devices, catch me (andybareweb) on ip chat or mail me and we can move forward. All the best, Andy

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

home    hardware    projects    downloads    community    where to buy    contact Copyright © 2016 Wilderness Labs Inc.  |  Legal   |   CC BY-SA
This webpage is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License.