Netduino home hardware projects downloads community

The Netduino forums have been replaced by new forums at community.wildernesslabs.co. This site has been preserved for archival purposes only and the ability to make new accounts or posts has been turned off.
Photo

Netduino + Furby

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 Frederik Prijck

Frederik Prijck

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 17 posts
  • LocationBelgium, Ghent

Posted 17 November 2012 - 11:17 AM

I had no clue where to put this ... But it can be considered as a Project to become... For her final college project, My girlfriend has to combine some technologies which they have been working with in the last year. A few of that are: Netduino & Kinect. (Well at school they use arduino, but i'll be helping her with netduino as soon as I got mine) Now she came with the idea to include a furby ( http://www.personal....T110H/Furby.jpg ) in the project somewhere. She would love to be able to make the furby say things... Also the new Furby's have a build in LCD in there eyes and a light sensor in their head. Now we are not sure if this is even possible... I doubt that there are alot of people with this knowlegde, but atleast I could try... - Is it even possible to let a furby say things which we provide them through the netduino? - Can we connect a furby to a netduino to communicate with the LCD, Light sensor or if possibke make it speak? If this was not the place to put this, i'm sorry... Thanks,

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

home    hardware    projects    downloads    community    where to buy    contact Copyright © 2016 Wilderness Labs Inc.  |  Legal   |   CC BY-SA
This webpage is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License.