Netduino home hardware projects downloads community

The Netduino forums have been replaced by new forums at community.wildernesslabs.co. This site has been preserved for archival purposes only and the ability to make new accounts or posts has been turned off.
Photo

DFRobot Power Shield DFR0105

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 Bernd

Bernd

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 39 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 14 November 2012 - 09:55 PM

Hello, I want to use my netduino plus with a motor and Servo control shield (6V). So I'm looking for a power supply that fits to that system and I can supply the netduino plus motor and Servo with one battery pack. So I saw the power shield from dfrobot. But I can't find a documentation for that shield that is answer all my questions. The pin outs I think are compatible with the netduino plus. Thers are severals LED with 5V 3.3V 9V and 12V. - When I put a 7,2V power supply on the Input port of the power shield will the netduino supply over the Vin Port with 5V ? - Can anybody tell me the max current of the 5V power from this shield ? - What means the LED 5V,3.3V,9V and 12V ?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

home    hardware    projects    downloads    community    where to buy    contact Copyright © 2016 Wilderness Labs Inc.  |  Legal   |   CC BY-SA
This webpage is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License.