Netduino home hardware projects downloads community

The Netduino forums have been replaced by new forums at community.wildernesslabs.co. This site has been preserved for archival purposes only and the ability to make new accounts or posts has been turned off.
Photo

Netduino Plus 2 Pinout Reference Sheet

Netduino Plus 2 Pinout

• Please log in to reply
42 replies to this topic

#41 Gutworks

Gutworks

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 363 posts
  • LocationOttawa, Ontario

Posted 04 February 2013 - 03:25 PM

Hi Vishal and welcome to the Netduino community.

The STM32F4 Discovery is a fantastic and versatile development board that you can buy at a bargain price, but I haven't made a pinout for it yet, nor do I have plans to do so in the near future unless there is a lot of interest for one. The STM32F4 microcontrollers are used on the Netduino Plus 2 and the Netduino Go, however specific questions or troubleshooting them may be best answered on the STMicroeletronics forums. Though I have found that forum to be a little slow in getting any sort of feedback. Not all can be as great as the Netduino forum. ;)

With all that said here are a couple helpful links in getting you started with the discovery board. This is the STM32F4 Discovery homepage, where you can find the manual and datasheets. Here is a spreadsheet detailing the pinouts that can also be very useful. 

If you are building a Netduino Go module using the STM32, STM8 or any other mcu for that matter, you should perhaps post a question in the Netduino Go section of the forum where many of the communities more knowledgeable members may be able to help you out. 

Cheers,

Steve

#42 nhale

nhale

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 64 posts
  • LocationHeidelberg, Germany

Posted 04 February 2013 - 05:58 PM

Great, but why is this not available by default on the hardware page? I always had to search for this on the forum, for the N+ and the N+2

#43 howard_li

howard_li

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 12 February 2013 - 11:41 PM

Thanks Steve. It's really helpful.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

home    hardware    projects    downloads    community    where to buy    contact Copyright © 2016 Wilderness Labs Inc.  |  Legal   |   CC BY-SA
This webpage is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License.