Netduino home hardware projects downloads community

The Netduino forums have been replaced by new forums at community.wildernesslabs.co. This site has been preserved for archival purposes only and the ability to make new accounts or posts has been turned off.
Photo

A Question to Students and Faculty

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 Colinmil

Colinmil

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 09 November 2010 - 07:28 PM

This is Colin from the .NET Micro Framework team and I have a question for anyone using NETMF in a education context. One side effect of Open Source is that I dont know who is using the product in schools - either in your curiculum or in our individual studies. Microsoft has several initiatives that we could take advantage of to get you more resources, to share resources, to find out how we can support you better. I just need to know who is out there and what you are doing and how we can help. If you are interested, please email me at netmf_ba@microsoft.com. And please spread the word - you may know of someone who might be interested but may not read this forum post. You may also know someone who is evaluating the platform for education and I woudl love to talk with them as well.

Thanks

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

home    hardware    projects    downloads    community    where to buy    contact Copyright © 2016 Wilderness Labs Inc.  |  Legal   |   CC BY-SA
This webpage is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License.