Netduino home hardware projects downloads community

The Netduino forums have been replaced by new forums at community.wildernesslabs.co. This site has been preserved for archival purposes only and the ability to make new accounts or posts has been turned off.
Photo

Visual C# Express 2010 ISO Download

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 Igor Kondrasovas

Igor Kondrasovas

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 105 posts
  • LocationPorto, Portugal

Posted 28 September 2012 - 04:54 PM

Hi, It seems after VS2012 lauch, the 2010 Express versions do not have .ISO file download option anymore. It seems that only web installation is available. I need to have the .ISO for 2010 version to run my Netduino projects and the .ISO download is important to install in classes I teach. The Internet connections are not fast and reliable so we will loose too much time usint the download install. Do you know where I can download the ISOs ? Thank you, Igor.

Igor Kondrasovas

www.inovativatec.com

#2 JerseyTechGuy

JerseyTechGuy

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 870 posts

Posted 28 September 2012 - 05:21 PM

The "All in one" version should still have the ISO and when you install it you should be able to choose only to install C# if that is your choice. http://www.microsoft...#d-2010-express

#3 CharlesTucker

CharlesTucker

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 19 posts

Posted 28 September 2012 - 06:52 PM

I am not sure if this is what you mean, but there is an "all-in-one" ISO available on the microsoft website. It says you can use it for free for 30 days, after that you need to register for a free key. I am not familiar with the express versions, so my apologies if this is wrong. The download is available at http://www.microsoft...#d-2010-express, 6th item from the top.

#4 Igor Kondrasovas

Igor Kondrasovas

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 105 posts

Posted 29 September 2012 - 12:54 PM

Hi Charles,

I am not sure if this is what you mean, but there is an "all-in-one" ISO available on the microsoft website. It says you can use it for free for 30 days, after that you need to register for a free key. I am not familiar with the express versions, so my apologies if this is wrong. The download is available at http://www.microsoft...#d-2010-express, 6th item from the top.

Sorry but the URL you mention makes you download a "installer" and I need an internet connections for that. I want a "redistributable package" or something.

Thank you,

Igor.

Igor Kondrasovas

www.inovativatec.com

#5 JerseyTechGuy

JerseyTechGuy

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 870 posts

Posted 29 September 2012 - 01:01 PM

Igor, As both Charles and I mentioned the sixth one down is an ISO. It is not a web installer. It is a 649MB ISO file. I downloaded and installed it on a test system before I posted the info.

#6 Igor Kondrasovas

Igor Kondrasovas

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 105 posts

Posted 01 October 2012 - 01:53 AM

1348923675[/url]' post='36256']
Igor,

As both Charles and I mentioned the sixth one down is an ISO. It is not a web installer. It is a 649MB ISO file. I downloaded and installed it on a test system before I posted the info.

Sorry guys, did not paied attention on the 6th item stuff.
Thank you,
Igor

Igor Kondrasovas

www.inovativatec.com

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

home    hardware    projects    downloads    community    where to buy    contact Copyright © 2016 Wilderness Labs Inc.  |  Legal   |   CC BY-SA
This webpage is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License.