This firmware requires use of the .NET Micro Framework v4.2 SDK (QFE2) and Netduino 126.96.36.199 SDK.
With this firmware, you will have the following resources available for your code:
This firmware includes the following update:
1. Added preliminary support for GoBus 1.5 beta
2. New InterruptPort support (GoBus virtual i/o)
3. GoBus 1.5 now supports virtual i/o from any thread (including events)
To find the current version of your Netduino Go firmware:
1. Go to the Start Menu > Programs > Microsoft .NET Micro Framework 4.2 > Tools
2. Run MFDeploy.exe. Be careful to run MFDeploy.exe and not MFDeploy.exe.config (as file extensions are hidden by default)
3. Plug your Netduino Go into your PC using a Micro USB cable.
4. In the Device section at top, select USB instead of Serial. Your Netduino Go should appear in the drop-down; if not, select it.
5. Select the Target menu, Device Capabilities option.
6. In the output box, find the "SolutionReleaseInfo.solutionVersion" value. This is your firmware version.
To flash this firmware:
1. Detach your Netduino Go
2. Press and hold your Netduino Go's pushbutton while plugging it in via USB; this will put it in bootloader mode.
3. Flash the attached .DFU file using the ST DfuSe Demonstrator application
a. Locate the "Upgrade or Verify Action" pane (bottom-right pane)
b. Press "Choose..." and select the attached DFU file
c. Check the "Verify after download" option
d. Press "Upgrade". It will take a few minutes to update your Netduino Go.
e. Detach and reattach your Netduino Go (power cycle) or press "Leave DFU mode"
If the verification step of flashing fails, erase the chip before re-flashing.
Enjoy, and please let us know if you run into any troubles.