Technical Specifications (Netduino Mini)
Where to Buy
A few fast facts about the Netduino Mini:
- Teeny. Tiny. 1.2"x0.6" (3.0 cm x 1.5 cm) small. DIP-24 form factor.
- Can be powered by a 9V battery. Or an AC power adapter. Or power from a USB TTL cable.
- Programmed via RS232 (breakout, adapter, or just cut the end off a cable) or TTL (3.3V USB TTL cable, etc.).
- Pin compatible with BASIC Stamp 2 boards -- you can use it with most/all the Parallax kits/robots.
- 16 digital pins. 4 are also analog inputs. Includes I2C, SPI, UART, 4x PWM.
- 4-layer PCB. ENIG (gold immersion). RoHS, Pb-free. Industrial temperature rated.
- $29.95 MSRP (single units), volume discounts available from some resellers.
- Available worldwide in 3-4 weeks; some resellers will be taking pre-orders.