Netduino home hardware projects downloads community

The Netduino forums have been replaced by new forums at community.wildernesslabs.co. This site has been preserved for archival purposes only and the ability to make new accounts or posts has been turned off.
Photo

video and sonar/ lazer over lay

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 zynischen

zynischen

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
  • LocationAustralia

Posted 06 September 2012 - 08:28 AM

Is it possible to get video from the video camera and overlay it with sonar data or laser rage data with the netduino for navigation purposes.? And have it relay a video/data of the end result sent to a laptop. And how would I go about it? p.s. i haven't bought one yet, just making sure it meets my requirements Thanks Zynischen.

#2 JerseyTechGuy

JerseyTechGuy

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 870 posts

Posted 06 September 2012 - 02:05 PM

Probably the closest you are going to get is to use a shield like this where you can overlay text on the incoming video. You would then need a small video capture device on the laptop.

The Netduino would not have the processing power to take in the video, merge them and store them to the Laptop. This is the only way unless you go with a small footprint linux board like raspberry pi or something.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

home    hardware    projects    downloads    community    where to buy    contact Copyright © 2016 Wilderness Labs Inc.  |  Legal   |   CC BY-SA
This webpage is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License.