Netduino home hardware projects downloads community

The Netduino forums have been replaced by new forums at community.wildernesslabs.co. This site has been preserved for archival purposes only and the ability to make new accounts or posts has been turned off.
Photo

Netduinos Plus...now with more code space

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 Chris Walker

Chris Walker

Secret Labs Staff

• Moderators
  • 7767 posts
  • LocationNew York, NY

Posted 17 October 2010 - 09:18 PM

Also, one more surprise... We've been able to free up another 16KB of Flash (in addition to some additional RAM). If you have erased and reflashed your Netduino Plus completely before...you may want to try the attached TinyBooter and Netduino Plus firmware.

With this special build of the firmware, you will have the following resources available for your code:
64KB Flash
28KB RAM

Please note that the TinyBooter bootloader and Netduino firmware must match. If you use this special build of the firmware, you may need to erase and reflash your Netduino Plus with newer firmware releases as well.

EDIT: updated with v4.1.0.5, v4.1.0.6 beta 1, and v4.1.1 alpha 3 firmware

Attached Files

#2 Chris Seto

Chris Seto

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 405 posts

Posted 18 October 2010 - 01:20 AM

Updating now :)

#3 CoolStuff

CoolStuff

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 11 posts

Posted 18 October 2010 - 01:43 PM

That's good news. Guys I was wondering about where I can find the Netduino Plus firmware source code. I would like to take a look on how lwIP is hooked.

#4 Chris Walker

Chris Walker

Secret Labs Staff

• Moderators
  • 7767 posts
  • LocationNew York, NY

Posted 18 October 2010 - 03:31 PM

Guys I was wondering about where I can find the Netduino Plus firmware source code. I would like to take a look on how lwIP is hooked.

http://www.netduino.com/downloads/

[To dig into the Netduino Plus firmware, download the .NET MF 4.1 source--and then copy and paste the Netduino source over it.]

Please note that the Netduino Plus is beta, so some of the code that is changing is stubbed out temporarily (MicroSD mounting code and the PWM update we're working on). But all the lwIP code from v4.1.0.4 is there.

Chris

#5 Chris Walker

Chris Walker

Secret Labs Staff

• Moderators
  • 7767 posts
  • LocationNew York, NY

Posted 09 November 2010 - 07:28 AM

I've updated the 64KB firmware in the main post of this thread with the new v4.1.0.6 beta 1 firmware.

#6 Chris Walker

Chris Walker

Secret Labs Staff

• Moderators
  • 7767 posts
  • LocationNew York, NY

Posted 27 November 2010 - 06:29 AM

...and I've updated the 64KB firmware with the v4.1.1 alpha firmware (with variable-bit SPI).

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

home    hardware    projects    downloads    community    where to buy    contact Copyright © 2016 Wilderness Labs Inc.  |  Legal   |   CC BY-SA
This webpage is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License.