start multi-projetc's on netduino
Posted 24 July 2012 - 09:59 PM
Posted 25 July 2012 - 05:29 AM
My .NETMF projects: .NETMF Toolbox / Gadgeteer Light / Some PCB designs
Posted 25 July 2012 - 08:04 AM
- Add a new project to solution
- Choose "Class Library" instead of "Netduino Plus Application" under Visual C# -> Micro Framework. This what you mean by DLL?
- Write the code in your class library
- Go to your Netduino Plus application project, choose to add a reference
- In the projects tab, choose your new class library as the reference
- You can now use your class library in the Netduino Plus application!!
Posted 25 July 2012 - 01:40 PM
How do I create dll for my project netduino and also as I run several projects simultaneously in netduino?
Run two projects in the same solution.
as it does?
When you say "several projects simultaneously", if you mean having more than one Netduino projectp in the same solution and would like to run a specific Project at a time, only changing the "Default Project" on the solution than I can say from my experience this did not work for me.
Altought this usually works for other kinds of projects (like Windows projects for example) it seems that the first Netduino project in your solution is the one actually deployed to the device.
For now, what I do is to keep a solution for every project I am working on. If you find out how to overcome that, please let me know.
PS: You can also speak brazilian portuguese with me if you prefer!
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users