Netduino home hardware projects downloads community

The Netduino forums have been replaced by new forums at community.wildernesslabs.co. This site has been preserved for archival purposes only and the ability to make new accounts or posts has been turned off.
Photo

Where can I buy one?

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 triggerhound

triggerhound

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 07 October 2010 - 08:52 PM

It appears as though all the retailers listed on the netduino site are currently out of stock. Does anyone know where I can buy one or how long it will take for these retailers to get more in? Thanks!

#2 Chris Walker

Chris Walker

Secret Labs Staff

• Moderators
  • 7767 posts
  • LocationNew York, NY

Posted 07 October 2010 - 10:00 PM

Hi triggerhound, Welcome to the Netduino community! All of our authorized resellers will have Netduinos back in stock in the next week. Chris

#3 triggerhound

triggerhound

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 07 October 2010 - 10:02 PM

Thanks Chris. I will put one on back order. Which one do you recommend ordering from to get the fastest delivery?

#4 Chris Walker

Chris Walker

Secret Labs Staff

• Moderators
  • 7767 posts
  • LocationNew York, NY

Posted 07 October 2010 - 10:05 PM

Hi triggerhound, What country are you in? Chris

#5 triggerhound

triggerhound

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 07 October 2010 - 10:09 PM

Colorado, USA

#6 Chris Walker

Chris Walker

Secret Labs Staff

• Moderators
  • 7767 posts
  • LocationNew York, NY

Posted 07 October 2010 - 10:12 PM

Well, if you're Colorado... SparkFun is a Colorado-based authorized reseller and I believe that they're taking backorders. You can also order from Proto-Advantage or sign up to be notified when the units arrive at MakerSHED. Chris

#7 skpang

skpang

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 19 posts
  • LocationUK

Posted 11 October 2010 - 08:35 AM

Netduino rev B are now in stock from the UK. http://www.skpang.co...products_id=756

#8 hookedup

hookedup

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 20 posts
  • LocationFlorida - USA

Posted 11 October 2010 - 12:25 PM

Thanks Chris. I will put one on back order. Which one do you recommend ordering from to get the fastest delivery?

My experience with MakerShed and USPS Priority Mail (FAST)
I added my name to the "notify me when in" list from MakerShed. I ordered the day I got the message which was a Friday. It made it all the way from Cali to Florida and was in my mail box on Monday.

Shipping method was "Priority Mail Small Flat Rate Box - 6.95 shipping", which I think was the lowest price shipping on the page .. but was listed all the way at the bottom of the list.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

home    hardware    projects    downloads    community    where to buy    contact Copyright © 2016 Wilderness Labs Inc.  |  Legal   |   CC BY-SA
This webpage is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License.